Monday, March 31, 2008

Update: Sam the Poodle

As most of my regular readers are aware, I'm just an old softie. So when I was made aware of Little Sam's plight I sprang into action. Sam may not be in any way feline, but he is a beautiful, loving companion in need.

I received this email on Sunday which I thought I would share with you to show everyone who participated by posting his story, sharing my link, or donating money to save this beautiful animal, our efforts were not in vain. Read on...

From: Ori Bengal - on behalf of Sam The Poodle
To: "unsually_unique
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:33:20 PM
Subject: Thanks for Saving Sam The Poodle!

Hello Deborah.

My name is Ori Bengal, and I am the one who put together SavingSamThePoodle.com.

I am thrilled to inform you that thanks to your generous donation, Sam The Poodle was able to have his operation (which he survived!), and pay his bills so he can come home.

It's difficult to spare money these days, so your help was definitely appreciated, and I wanted to personally thank you. You should be receiving a letter from Kristen soon (Sam's owner) as well.

As a thank you, I will be sending you a Saving Sam The Poodle screensaver in a few days. I'm just waiting for Sam to come for a visit on his way home, so we can do a quick "After" photo-shoot to include in the slideshow.

Again, thank you for being such a great human being.

Ori Bengal ... on behalf of Sam The Poodle

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites Find Blogs in the Blog Directory blogarama.com BloggerNow.com